Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Work

This happened on Monday. I had just settled down in office, when suddenly I get a phone call, the person introduces himself, tells me that my name was referred to him by a mutual friend of ours. He goes on to say that he wants some understanding on a Technical issue. I ask him to drop me a mail and I will reply to that. He goes on to say, that he is meeting some client in an hour and wants the same to be done now.
This really pissed me off, first you need something and then you have the nerves to demand over phone and you don't even have the courtesy to ask if I am free or available and can help? You just barge in and start demanding? like everybody else is working for you out here...
I told him, I have currently doing some work and will not be able to ans his questions right away. Then, I am not sure whether he was throwing names or what, but he starts asking the phone number of my supervisor. Again, I told him I don't know, go and find it yourself.
Sometimes, such people really bug me. I don't know what to make out of them. They think they are doing the world a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment