Tuesday, July 19, 2005

God does Exist!

SOmething happened this week, which reinforced my belief that God does exist. This happened on Monday. I have been going to Shiva temple every monday since last 9-10 years. This monday morning, something happened which shok my core. Till this monday, I use to go to the temple, take off my shoes and visit the temple. But this day, something overtook me and I decided that I will pray from outside only and not visit the temple inside. Once, I prayed from outside, I went back to my vehicle, suddenly the key will not turn on the iginition. Nothing wrong with the key. Never gave me any problem till date but suddenly the key will not turn on the iginition. The key works just fine when opening the door. I tried for almost for 10 minutes. Then it suddenly dawned on me, something must be wrong. So I went back to the temple, took off my shoes, went inside and prayed. Came back and now when I try, the key switches on the iginition on the second try. I stand there wondering about the all power force out there who is controlling us. This incident re-inforced my faith in the existence of the all powerful force that we call GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment